Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $27 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Deutsche Bank analyst Jeriel Ong raised the price target on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) to $27.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Lowered to $25 at Morgan Stanley
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!