Prudential Financial (PRU) PT Lowered to $105 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Morgan Stanley analyst Nigel Dally lowered the price target on Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) to $105.00 (from $107.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) PT Raised to $110 at Barclays
- Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) (GLNCY) PT Raised to GBP4.40 at Deutsche Bank
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Lowered to SEK261 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!