Procept BioRobotics Corp (PRCT) PT Raised to $55 at Guggenheim, Following Earnings
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Guggenheim analyst Chris Pasquale raised the price target on Procept BioRobotics Corp (NASDAQ: PRCT) to $55.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Analyst Negative on Evercore (EVR) and Moelis & Company (MC) - Downgrades to Sell
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Moelis (MC) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!