ProLogis (PLD) PT Lowered to $130 at Evercore ISI
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Dollar pauses for breath as euro and pound try to rebound
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- Fed's Evans sees interest rates at 4.25-4.5% by year end
Evercore ISI analyst Steve Sakwa lowered the price target on ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) to $130.00 (from $147.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Upgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Outperform
- Fresh Tracks Therapeutics (FRTX) PT Raised to $9 at Oppenheimer Following Reverse Split
- Prologis to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Results October 19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!