ProAssurance (PRA) PT Raised to $25 at Needham & Company
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Needham & Company raised its price target on ProAssurance (NYSE: PRA) to $25.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Lowered to JPY670 at Nomura/Instinet
- M3, Inc (2413:JP) (MTHRF) PT Raised to JPY7,300 at Nomura/Instinet
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Lowered to INR507 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!