Private Bancorp of America (PBAM) PT Lowered to $27 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on Private Bancorp of America (OTC: PBAM) to $27.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Stifel Canada Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!