Preferred Apartment Communities (APTS) PT Raised to $10.50 at Truist Securities
- Wall St grinds higher on solid healthcare earnings; supply woes linger
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- 63% Investors Say SpaceX Could Become More Valuable Than Tesla (TSLA) and Represents More Attractive Investment - Morgan Stanley's Survey
Truist Securities raised its price target on Preferred Apartment Communities (NYSE: APTS) to $10.50 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traffic and Accidents Are Back, Travelers (TRV) PT Lowered to $152 at BofA Securities
- Evercore ISI Upgrades TE Connectivity (TEL) to Outperform
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR681 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!