Poste Italiane SpA (PST:IM) (PITAF) PT Raised to EUR13.50 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Matija Gergolet raised the price target on Poste Italiane SpA (PST:IM) (OTC: PITAF) to EUR13.50 (from EUR13.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $110 at Jefferies
- New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (601336:CH) (NWWCF) PT Lowered to HK$37.50 at Goldman Sachs