Postal Savings Bank of China Co., Ltd (1658:HK) (PSBKF) PT Raised to HK$7.50 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Hans Fan raised the price target on Postal Savings Bank of China Co., Ltd (1658:HK) (OTC: PSBKF) to HK$7.50 (from HK$6.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (IVN:CN) (IVPAF) PT Raised to Cdn$9.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH:LN) (CCHGY) PT Raised to GBP28 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!