Portland General Electric Company (POR) PT Raised to $53 at Goldman Sachs, After Estimate Update Following Earnings
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Insoo Kim raised the price target on Portland General Electric Company (NYSE: POR) to $53.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Lowered to EUR54 at Berenberg
- Trustpilot Group PLC (TRST:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.40 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!