Portland General Electric Company (POR) PT Lowered to $45 at Mizuho Securities
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Mizuho Securities analyst Paul Fremont lowered the price target on Portland General Electric Company (NYSE: POR) to $45.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lens Technology Co Ltd (300433:CH) PT Raised to RMB11.60 at Credit Suisse
- Wynn Macau Ltd. (1128:HK) (WYNMY) PT Lowered to HK$5.60 at CLSA
- JPMorgan Upgrades Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!