Portland General Electric Company (POR) PT Lowered to $45 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall St gains over 1% after encouraging inflation data with Fed next
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Match (MTCH) slumps on Q4 miss and lower guidance
Mizuho Securities analyst Paul Fremont lowered the price target on Portland General Electric Company (NYSE: POR) to $45.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) a more defensive stock in 2023 - BofA
- Potential for growth has Piper Sandler starting Incyte (INCY) at Overweight
- CFRA Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!