Porch Group Inc. (PRCH) PT Lowered to $3 at Oppenheimer
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Oppenheimer analyst Jason S. Helfstein lowered the price target on Porch Group Inc. (NASDAQ: PRCH) to $3.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) PT Raised to $86 at Citi, Removes 'High-Risk' Designation
- Nuvoco Vistas Corp Ltd (NUVOCO:IN) PT Lowered to INR420 at Citi
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!