Points International Ltd. (PCOM) PT Raised to $17.50 at Northland Capital Markets
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Northland Capital Markets analyst Greg Gibas raised the price target on Points International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PCOM) to $17.50 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Points partners with Bilt Rewards as exclusive travel exchange partner for first-ever loyalty program that lets you earn rewards on rent
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Overweight
- Macquarie Upgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!