Plains All American (PAA) PT Lowered to $30 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Plains All American (NYSE: PAA) to $30.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TC Energy (TRP:CN) (TRP) PT Lowered to Cdn$70 at JPMorgan, Ahead Of Earnings
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,636 at Morgan Stanley
- Entergy Corp (ETR) PT Lowered to $127 at JPMorgan, Ahead Of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!