Plains All American (PAA) PT Lowered to $25 at JPMorgan
- Wall St drops as caution rises before big tech earnings, Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Plains All American (NYSE: PAA) to $25.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Raised to JPY3,600 at Morgan Stanley
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY5,600 at Morgan Stanley
- HSBC Upgrades Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!