Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IM) (PLLIF) PT Raised to EUR4.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst George Galliers raised the price target on Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IM) (OTC: PLLIF) to EUR4.90 (from EUR4.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.30 at Goldman Sachs, Ahead Of Earnings
- Snap-On (SNA) PT Raised to $245 at Oppenheimer
- Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!