Piper Sandler Upgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Overweight
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Piper Sandler analyst RyanTodd upgraded ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $109.00 (from $102.00).
Shares of ExxonMobil closed at $86.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) to Buy
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR425 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) PT Raised to JPY600 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!