Piper Sandler Upgrades American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Piper Sandler analyst John Barnidge upgraded American Equity Investment Life Holding (NYSE: AEL) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $46.00 (from $32.00).
Shares of American Equity Investment Life Holding closed at $40.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) to Overweight
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades L&T Infotech (LTI:IN) to Reduce
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,350 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!