Piper Sandler Downgrades Sterling Bancorp (SBT) to Underweight
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark downgraded Sterling Bancorp (NASDAQ: SBT) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $6.00 (from $7.50).
Shares of Sterling Bancorp closed at $6.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Downgrades GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) to Neutral
- Match Group (MTCH) PT Raised to $175 at Susquehanna
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades AtriCure (ATRC) to Perform (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!