Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Raised to $196 at Citi
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Citi analyst Scott Gruber raised the price target on Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) to $196.00 (from $154.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Lowered to $217 at Piper Sandler
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Raised to EUR55 at Berenberg
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!