Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Raised to $173 at Susquehanna
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Susquehanna analyst Biju Perincheril raised the price target on Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) to $173.00 (from $156.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Lowered to $217 at Piper Sandler
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Lowered to $191 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!