Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) PT Raised to $69 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Credit Suisse analyst Nicholas Campanella raised the price target on Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE: PNW) to $69.00 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navient (NAVI) and SLM Corporation (SLM) Near-Term Risks Skew Negative - Morgan Stanley
- Raycus Fiber Laser (300747:CH) PT Lowered to RMB18.60 at Credit Suisse
- Magellan Financial Group (MFG:AU) (MGLLF) PT Lowered to AUD9.80 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!