Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) PT Raised to $81 at UBS
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
UBS raised its price target on Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ: PNFP) to $81.00 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Financial Partners Announces Quarterly Dividends
- Brewin Dolphin Holdings Plc. (BRW:LN) (BDNHF) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at Berenberg
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD19.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!