Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) PT Lowered to $17 at Stifel
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Stifel analyst John Guinee lowered the price target on Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE: PDM) to $17.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prosegur Cash SA (CASH:SM) PT Lowered to EUR0.95 at Goldman Sachs
- Air Liquide SA (AI:FP) (AIQUY) PT Lowered to EUR155 at Goldman Sachs
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!