Piedmont Lithium (PLL) PT Raised to $81 at Roth Capital, Following Business Update
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Joe Reagor raised the price target on Piedmont Lithium (NASDAQ: PLL) to $81.00 (from $39.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quest Resource (QRHC) PT Raised to $7.50 at Roth Capital
- Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (9101:JP) (NPNYY) PT Raised to JPY6,750 at Nomura/Instinet
- Musashi Seimitsu Industry Co Ltd (7220:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!