Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) PT Raised to $19 at Truist Securities, Following Earnings
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Truist Securities analyst Michael R. Lewis raised the price target on Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) to $19.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CloudMD Strengthens Board with New Director Nominations and Announces Change of Auditors
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Raised to GBP16.80 at Deutsche Bank
- Swedish Match AB (SWMA:SS) (SWMAF) PT Raised to SEK85 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!