Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) PT Raised to $35 at JPMorgan
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE: PSXP) to $35.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at TD Securities
- Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Raised to NT$58.50 at Macquarie
- Powertech Technology Inc. (6239:TT) PT Raised to NT$157 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!