PhillipCapital Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Buy (1)
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
PhillipCapital analyst Maximilian Koeswoyo upgraded NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) from Accumulate (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of $645.00 (from $440.00).
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $460.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho upgrades GM to Buy following cost cuts and a production reset
- Citi Upgrades Mersana (MRSN) to Buy, 'We believe the market will be receptive to revisiting MRSN now'
- Active options: TSLA NVDA AAPL AMZN UBER MSFT MARA PLTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!