Philips Electronics (PHG) PT Lowered to $17 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst Patrick Wood lowered the price target on Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG) to $17.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kirby Corporation (KEX) PT raised to $77 at BofA Securities following analyst day
- SecureWorks (SCWX) PT Lowered to $8 at BofA Securities
- RHI Magnesita (RHIM:LN) (RHHMY) PT Raised to GBP26.90 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!