Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR187 at Morgan Stanley, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Pinar Ergun raised the price target on Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (OTC: PDRDY) to EUR187.00 (from EUR182.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camerco Corp. (CCO:CN) (CCJ) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$64 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!