People's United Financial (PBCT) PT Raised to $20 at CFRA
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CFRA raised its price target on People's United Financial (NASDAQ: PBCT) to $20.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jungheinrich AG (JUN3:GR) PT Lowered to EUR36 at Berenberg
- Klingelnberg (KLIN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF23 at Credit Suisse
- Yamaha Corporation (7951:JP) (YAMCY) PT Lowered to JPY5,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!