People's United Financial (PBCT) PT Raised to $18 at UBS
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on People's United Financial (NASDAQ: PBCT) to $18.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Etsy (ETSY) to Equalweight
- METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OUKPY) PT Lowered to EUR11 at Morgan Stanley
- Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) PT Raised to EUR6 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!