People's United Financial (PBCT) PT Raised to $10.50 at UBS
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on People's United Financial (NASDAQ: PBCT) to $10.50 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- People's United Financial (PBCT) PT Lowered to $20.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) PT Raised to EUR5.50 at Barclays
- Ontex Group NV (ONTEX:BB) (ONXXF) PT Lowered to EUR9.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!