Penn National Gaming (PENN) PT Raised to $140 at Union Gaming
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Union Gaming analyst John DeCree raised the price target on Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) to $140.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Is Portnoy's Penn National Gaming (PENN) Preparing for a Stock Split?
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $725 at Argus
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR93 at UBS