Penn National Gaming (PENN) PT Lowered to $50 at BofA Securities
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
- Analysts Slam Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) as Ryan Cohen's Move Removes 'Key Support Leg'
BofA Securities analyst Shaun Kelley lowered the price target on Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) to $50.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades BJ's Wholesale (BJ) to Buy on Strong Trends in Tough Environment
- Lifestyle Communities Ltd (LIC:AU) (LCOMF) PT Raised to AUD18.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATD/B:CN) (ANCUF) PT Raised to Cdn$70 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!