Penn National Gaming (PENN) PT Lowered to $115 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Goldman Sachs analyst Stephen Gramblings lowered the price target on Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) to $115.00 (from $128.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Penn National Gaming (PENN) to Neutral
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,260 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,280 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!