Pegasystems (PEGA) PT Raised to $182 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Goldman Sachs analyst Christopher Merwin raised the price target on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) to $182.00 (from $145.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pega to Announce Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2021 via Conference Call and Webcast
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10 at Credit Suisse
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD4.01 at CIMB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!