PebbleBrook Hotel Trust (PEB) PT Raised to $26 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Wells Fargo analyst Jeffrey Donnelly raised the price target on PebbleBrook Hotel Trust (NYSE: PEB) to $26.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
- Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) PT Raised to AUD16.98 at CLSA
- CLSA Upgrades Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) to Outperform (2)