Payoneer (PAYO) PT Raised to $10 at Needham & Company
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
Needham & Company analyst Mayank Tandon raised the price target on Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) to $10.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Tianqi Lithium Corp (9696:HK) to Underperform
- Miura Co Ltd (6005:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,700 at Citi
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) (ITMPF) PT Lowered to GBP0.55 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!