Paychex (PAYX) PT Raised to $108 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Wells Fargo analyst Richard Eskelsen raised the price target on Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) to $108.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) to Outperform
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR6.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Aegon NV (AGN:NA) (AEG) PT Raised to EUR6.20 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!