Paya Holdings (PAYA) PT Raised to $7 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St futures slip on China COVID woes; Apple falls
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette raised the price target on Paya Holdings (NASDAQ: PAYA) to $7.00 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (XPEV) PT Lowered to $14 at Deutsche Bank
- Siebert Williams Shank Upgrades Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR) to Hold
- Deere (DE) PT Raised to $390 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!