PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $350 at Barclays
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb over 4% ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal raised the price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $350.00 (from $343.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal and the Congressional Black Caucus Institute Release New Research Examining the Racial Financial Health Gap
- Countryside Properties PLC (CSP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP5.20 at Barclays
- MasterCard (MA) Shopping Data Shows Dramatic Increase in In-Store Purchases Calls Out Paypal's High Expectations - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!