PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $350 at Barclays
- Nasdaq opens higher; Tesla leads gains in growth stocks
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Stocks and oil buoyed by hopes of looser Chinese COVID curbs
- Flows suggest investors believe the market has bottomed - we disagree, says BofA
Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal raised the price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $350.00 (from $343.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Olo, Centessa, PayPal, and Opendoor and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Jefferies Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Underperform
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Lowered to JPY780 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!