Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Raised to $375 at KeyBanc, Following Strategic Business Update
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
KeyBanc analyst Jeffrey D. Hammond raised the price target on Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) to $375.00 (from $350.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telstra Corp. (TLS:AU) (TLSYY) PT Raised to AUD4.35 at Credit Suisse
- Ryohin Keikaku (7453:JP) (RYKKY) PT Raised to JPY3,580 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Downgrades China Aoyuan Group Ltd. (3883:HK) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!