Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Lowered to $314 at Deutsche Bank
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
Deutsche Bank analyst Nicole DeBlase lowered the price target on Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) to $314.00 (from $327.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Declares $1.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Teleflex (TFX) PT Lowered to $425 at Needham & Company
- Parker Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!