Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Cut to $180 at Stifel As Revenue Cuts Dramatically Impacts EPS
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) for the second time in one month, to $180.00 (from $188.00) due to the complete lockdown in Italy, belief that major outbreaks in other parts of Europe are likely to more acutely adversely impact economic activity at the same time the number of active cases is doubling every 3 days in the U.S..
F4Q20 revenue and EPS drops from $3.50b / $2.20 to $2.88b / $0.63. F2021 revenue and EPS drop from $14.15b / $8.96 to $12.52b / $6.75. The analyst maintained a Buy rating, stating "The severe drop in near term revenue will require a quick and decisive response from management to right size the cost structure and we are modeling ~$400 million of cost reductions beginning immediately with $400 million cost to achieve".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Bio-Techne Corp. (TECH) PT Raised to $560 at Stifel
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) PT Lowered to $270 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!