Park National (PRK) PT Raised to $80 at Boenning & Scattergood
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boenning & Scattergood analyst Joseph Plevelich raised the price target on Park National (NYSE: PRK) to $80.00 (from $78.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $88 at Cowen Into Q1 Results
- Washington Federal (WAFD) PT Raised to $34 at Piper Sandler