Papa John's (PZZA) PT Lowered to $82 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St gains over 1% after encouraging inflation data with Fed next
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Match (MTCH) slumps on Q4 miss and lower guidance
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan lowered the price target on Papa John's (NASDAQ: PZZA) to $82.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Max Financial Services (MAXF:IN) PT Raised to INR1,050 at Kotak
- Jindal Steel & Power (JSP:IN) PT Raised to INR557 at Macquarie
- ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,950 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!