Palomar Holdings (PLMR) PT Lowered to $98 at Truist Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Truist Securities lowered its price target on Palomar Holdings (NASDAQ: PLMR) to $98.00 (from $112.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palomar Holdings (PLMR) PT Lowered to $80 at Piper Sandler
- Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
- Analysts Raise Estimates and PTs on Nvidia (NVDA) After Positive Trading Update and the First Data Center CPU Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!