Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR) PT Raised to $27 at RBC Capital
- Wall St slips at open as weak China data sparks slowdown fears
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Bear Market Remains Incomplete, Morgan Stanley’s Wilson Warns
- Cisco Slips as Citi Sees Nearly 15% Downside Fueled by Accelerating Market Share Losses
RBC Capital analyst Alex Zukin raised the price target on Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) to $27.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Scotiabank Downgrades Braskem SA (BRKM5:BZ) (BAK) to Sector Underperform
- Knorr-Bremse AG (KBX:GR) PT Lowered to EUR91 at UBS
- Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (CHE-U:CN) (CGIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$13 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!