Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR) PT Lowered to $12 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
Credit Suisse analyst Phil Winslow lowered the price target on Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) to $12.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) to Buy
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$23.75 at Stifel
- Richelieu Hardware Ltd (RCH:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$44 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!